Sunday 5 February 2012

Yummy projects by Angie Somerville

Hello its Angela here,

Well this week I bumped into Angie Sommerville (a familiar face to the Millie Moon team) and whilst having a good natter Angie showed me some pictures of the projects she had been up to. I was so impressed I had to share with all.

The cushion is a dresden plate design that Angie has taken from a Cath Kidston book. She has made it into a cushion rather than a bag which is featured in the book. Its so lovely, I want one. The quilt Angie has produced ( so so beautiful ) will most definitely keep her toasty over this February freeze; has been made using stash fabrics from Angie's ever increasing selection of Millie Moon fabrics and left overs from the quilting course that she did with Caroline. Don't know about you but definitely makes me want to make a quilt, very inspiring, thank you Angie.




Come visit us in store to show off your projects, the Millie Moon team love to nosey over whats keeping you creative and smiling.


No comments: