Friday 24 February 2012

Just take a look at our fab new patterns in store by 'Charlie's Aunt'; vintage inspired bag patterns created by Emma Brennan. http://www.charliesaunt.com/ All packs include to-scale patterns and instructions with easy to follow diagrams.

Poacher's Bag - inspired by British Country life in the 1940's.
Gershwin and Ellington Clutch Bag - inspired by 1930's style clutch.
Home Guard Clutch Bag - inspired by 1940's wartime envelop clutch bags with added miltary styling.
Melford Messager Bag - inspired by the 1940's ARP warden bag.

I have my eye on the Poarcher's Bag.........with all my projects maybe I will treat myself and save this sewing project for a raining day.


If you would like to get your hands on these gorgeous patterns do pop into store or call us on (01373 464650) and we can hold one by for you.

No comments: