Wednesday 18 April 2012

Make and Cake Evening 26th April

I still have Tuesday's where I pinch myself; I can't quite believe I'm part of  the Team  for my favourite shop.  It get's even  better this month as I'll be spending an evening at Millie Moon with my friend Tamsin of Tea 'n Cake, running our first make and cake evening.  I'll get to combine two of my favourite pleasures; sewing and food!
The "make" will be different each time we run these evenings, our first is  a Vintage Style Tea Cosy as we felt it teamed the two enterprises together nicely and it felt a particularly British item; relevant for St. Georges week and the whole 2012 vibe.



I'll be providing a choice of  fabrics, in kit form, so you'll have the instructions to go forth and multiply Tea Cosy's once you've made your first with us!  The kits themselves would make great gifts I think. Please visit Tamsin's blog where she describes the format of the evening:  http://www.teancake.co.uk/index.php/events/

  Phone Millie Moon or pop in to book a place, I look forward to seeing you there!
By Vickie the Fromemaid

No comments: