Thursday 4 September 2008

Back to School

As the kids start back to school and the weather doesnt seem to be getting any better (what happened to the idian summer we were promised?) Now is a great time to start a new project for the cold winter evenings. How about sewing a dress, making a bag, making christmas cards, quilting, patchwork, embroidery, cross stitch, the list is endless! Pop into Millie Moon for some inspiration.

I have just finished the cloth kitty doll and doll poppy dress. So cute. She has the most lovely Red hair which reminds me of my baby girl Freya. I have sat her in the window of the shop for everyone to see but I think she may have to come home with me very soon for Freya.

We have just taken delivery of the most amazing, beautiful ribbons. There is such a mixture of colours, sizes and textures. Fabulous...

1 comment:

Teena Vallerine said...

For a moment there I thought you had popped Freya in the shop window! t.x